Summer Membership Promotion
BECOME A MEMBER AND SAVE! Purchase 1,2,3 or 4 months of summer family membership from May 1 - August 31, 2013, and save on all programs offered at the YMCA including up to 20% off Summer Day Camp Registration.
For those looking for more than quality equipment from their fitness centre, for more than a place to swim or take a yoga class, the YMCA Health & Wellness Centres give members something not found elsewhere - a sense of community. As a charity committed to strengthening communities across Canada, the YMCA brings a feeling of comfort and inclusion to all its programs and services. People who join the YMCA get flexible, affordable services and programs from a place they can be proud to be part of, in an environment they'll want to come back to.
As a YMCA member, you will enjoy benefits and perks that a drop-in fee does not cover:
- Access to all YMCAs in Edmonton.
- Access to all YMCAs in Canada.
- Discounts on registered programs (save a minimum of 30% over public fees).
- Advanced program registration.
- Guest privileges.
- And much more!
2013 Membership Brochure
Membership Benefits Include:
- No contract to sign and the option to put your membership on hold.
- Over 60 drop-in fitness classes (yoga, dance, bootcamp, cyclefit, Zumba & more).
- One-on-one ongoing fitness coaching.
- Access to cross training systems including TRX suspension training.
- Recreational sports and gym time.
- One weekly swim lesson per session.
- Lane and recreational swim time.
- Child and pre-school drop-in programs.
- Child minding and indoor playground.*
- Workout centre access and orientation.
- Teen night activities (13-17 years).
- 100m indoor running/walking track.
- Squash and racquetball court.*
- Day-use lockers.
*Not available at Don Wheaton.
Members who are under 12 years require parental supervision.
Or Treat Yourself - Consider the Membership PLUS!
Includes all of the general membership benefits PLUS:
- Adult-only locker room Monday to Friday.
- Personal tote locker with lock (subject to availability).
- Steam room and hot tub.
- Towel service and personal care products.
- Lounge area with television, newspapers and magazines.
- Access to the PLUS locker room with children is permitted Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
How to join:
- Come in for a tour.
- Speak to a YMCA staff member who will answer all of your questions.
- Select a membership type that fits your needs.
- Choose a payment plan that works for you.
Visit our centres for complete details.
Enhance your employee's body, mind and spirit with a YMCA Group Membership! YMCA Group Membership are part of our commitment of helping employers and employees meet their goals of improving health and well being, as well as staff productivity.
For information on Group Memberships or to find out if your company already has a Group Membership registered with the YMCA, speak to one of our Member Sales & Services staff.