Did you know 574 volunteers work together with the YMCA staff to provide more than 24,000 hours of community program support each year?
Volunteering at the YMCA can help you:
- Develop new skills
- Provide your skills to help others
- Meet new people
- Make a difference to your community
- Feel valued
“I volunteer with the YMCA because of the amazing members, staff and fellow volunteers. The YMCA’s core valuesare what I’m all about!”
PAULA – 10 yrs volunteer
Whatever your reason for volunteering, the YMCA would love to have you join our team!
YMCA volunteers contribute their time & talent in a wide variety of roles including:
- health & wellness
- member services
- child care
- family support
- child and youth programs
- mentoring / tutoring
- facility maintenance
- policy support.
How do I get started?
To ensure the volunteer experience is rewarding for everyone, anyone interested in volunteering is asked to:
- Complete an application form & submit
- HR Recruitment Coordinator will call to set up an interview
- Provide a current Police Security Clearance
- Provide a current Child Welfare Check
- Provide 3 personal references